The Wicked Workshop team are running an interactive family fun treasure hunt at KSE on Saturday 31st October. Charges will apply for this event and you can book in advance or turn up on the day. Times and prices to follow and for further information email our events team via the events link
The Wicked Workshop team and Stainmore Railway Company will provide an interactive treasure hunt including a ride on a train* to find the clues. *(Choice of locomotive subject to availability but we aim to provide steam train.)
To learn more about the Wicked workshop team check out their website
The three main tasks are as follows
- Discover how to survive exploring a haunted train station from the infamous Max Virtus
- He will teach you how to fight with sword, protect yourself with a shield and to swing an axe like a hero in our Explorer Training Facility.
- You will even be able to try out different types of armour to protect you from Ghostly Pirate Swords
- Max will also tutor you on how to be sneaky, hide from ghosts and dodge demons.
- You'll soon be ready to go on the adventure of a lifetime
- Explore, find and meet ghostly pirates of the past and hear their tales of torturous torment
- Can you find Captain Blackbeard, Charles Vane and Anne Bonny?
- Make sure you listen well to their stories
- The last thing you would want to do is not heed the warning and find yourself ..... cursed
- Dare you see what power the cursed treasure has had upon the Steam Train?
- Climb aboard and prepare yourself to meet the terrifying creatures hidden deep within